It’s still mid November, but they decided that this month craft has been themed Christmas 😅 As Muslims, of course we don’t celebrate Christmas, whereas, which popular Westernish day is not celebrated by Japanese? Halloween, New Year, Christmas, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, etc. almost nothing. Hehe.
This craft was very simple:
- made from a large paper cup
- covered with a sheet of green scrapbook paper
- wrapped with green plastic
- insert star decoration on top
- add more decoration in the ‘tree’, this time we were allowed to use up to eight cute stickers
Today we also managed to take pics of Musa with his jidokan friends for the first time.
And don’t forget to move your body after crafting..