Got “dumped” salmon bones* for only $1 in a Japanese market and #recipega turned it into homemade sushi for the little #musaromas and his Papa Mama.
- top left >> sort the salmon pieces, pick the thick ones to cut into raw salmon slices and grill the rest in a griddle with olive oil + pinch of salt and black pepper
- top right >> flake the grilled salmon so the meat can be separated from the bone, then roll with other fillings in nori sheet
- middle right >> make the sushi roll❕place the rice on top of nori and flip rice side down in non-stick sushi mat or #makisu, put the fillings (I used some sushi flakes and mixed it with mayonnaise, plus some thinly sliced cucumber, avocado, and crab stick or #kanikama)
- bottom left and right: oh my.. You have delicious sushi beatable to restaurant’s
#salmon #salmonbones #salmonroll #salmonsushi #caterpillarroll #cookingmama #japanesefood #homemadesushi
* As long as I paid attention to the fish counter in some groceries, especially those who sell the fresh fish (not frozen), they usually also has the fish bones (the center part of fish which has little flesh remained) for sale in a cheap price